Sunday 16 April 2023

100+ Savage Ex Quotes to Make Them Jealous

You just took a hot photo you want to share on Instagram, and you need a savage quote that will surely make your ex jealous of how happy you are despite having gone through a painful breakup. 

There is no better revenge than letting the other person know that you are in a far better place than you were back when you were together. 

Instead of crying over everything that has been said and done, a more empowering thing to do is to continue to show other people that you are still your best self even after going through one of the worst parts of your life. 

Related: How To Make A Guy Regret Ghosting You

One of the best ways for you to empower yourself after a breakup is by sharing your thoughts through social media posts paired with a gorgeous photo of you depicting an unbothered queen (or king).

Related: How to Comfort Someone Over Text

Moreover, it brings a sense of satisfaction to show that you are not as saddened by the breakup as how your ex thought you would be, and most especially, you openly accept that the relationship ending for good saved you from a future of misery. 

Related: Signs Your Ex is Pretending to be Over You

Here are some savage ex quotes and caption ideas for your Instagram or Facebook post that will certainly make your ex rethink their decision. 

shutterstock 1145034878
Illustration. Image credit: Shutterstock

Top Savage Quotes for an Ex

  1. Things grow back stronger after falling apart. 
  2. And I realized it was just a phase. I never felt better. 
  3. Remember, never take my kindness for weakness. 
  4. Life is simple. You make choices, and you don’t look back. 
  5. You found another one, but I’m the better one. 
  6. I broke myself by thinking you cared. 
  7. The difference between you and me is that you always looked at me as an option. 
  8. All this long, I loved you, and all you did was hurt me. 
  9. Anyone can be a part of your journey, but some don’t stay till the end. 
  10. It’s okay, I was not sure I loved you anyway. 
  11. I thank myself for choosing me and my sanity. 
  12. People go from being the reason for the smiles and then the reason for the tears. 
  13. Sometimes you have to forget what you want in order to remember what you deserve. Savage Ex Quotes meme 1
  14. You will search for me in another person, I promise. 
  15. I tried. You didn’t. I’m done. 
  16. The hottest love has the coldest end. 
  17. Feeling myself and not full of myself. 
  18. Breaking up with you was the best decision ever.
  19. My wings are made to fly.  
  20. You hurt me, I admit, But I’m definitely over it. 
  21. You only appreciate the sun after enduring the snow. 
  22. Now I got one less thing to worry about. 
  23. You made me feel like I was no longer worth it, but I know my worth. 
  24. I always waited for you to give me flowers. Now, I know how to grow my own. 
  25. Once you turn your back, there’s no coming back. 
  26. Learned from the pain, and turned out amazing.
    Savage Ex Quotes meme 2
  27. I’m all the way up, you’ll never bring me down. 
  28. I don’t need you to learn to love myself. 
  29. The woman I am today is all thanks to how badly you treated me back then. 
  30. No one has ever treated me this shitty. 
  31. You had me at my best, but you still chose to break my heart. 
  32. Ain't no place to search for love than inside of me. 
  33. No, I’m not single, nor am I taken. I’m too busy living life. 
  34. I am now moving on without you. 
  35. Where am I going? On to better things.
    Savage Ex Quotes meme 3
  36. Falling in love with you was my worst mistake. 
  37. Oh well, I guess thanks for the memories. 
  38. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. 
  39. Dating you, oh, what a waste of time. 
  40. The story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now. 
  41. You’re really not that irreplaceable. 
  42. No, I am not a little princess anymore. I am a queen, and I will be keeping score. 
  43. Single and stress-free!
    Savage Ex Quotes meme 4
  44. I don’t relate to you. 
  45. The difference between you and me is that you always looked at me as an option. 
  46. Walking away was the right thing to do. 
  47. You made my heart break, and you made me who I am. 
  48. No man, no cry. 
  49. I’m pretty sure you fell from heaven because you are the devil. 
  50. You wanna know how stupid I have been? Look at my ex.
     Savage Ex Quotes meme 5
  51.  I’ve got one less problem without you. 
  52. I have been busy moving on since we said goodbye. 
  53. Loving the SOLO vibes. 
  54. Someday it’s going to make sense. 
  55. Stop reading the last chapter, boy. Get up and move. 
  56. You’ve broken me down, but I’m building my best self ever! 
  57. Just look at me now. I'm glowing.
  58. I lost you, but I found me. So, I win. 
  59. Read my lips, I am over you.
  60. I’m happier than ever. 

Wise Savage Ex Quotes and Captions

Looking for a catchy phrase that gives off meaningful vibes? Here are some more savage ex quotes to pick from. 

  1. Why settle for being an option when you deserve to be someone’s priority? 
  2. Even plants start their journey from rock bottom. 
  3. Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.
    Savage Ex Quotes meme 6
  4. The way they leave tells you everything. 
  5. Sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together. 
  6. Losing someone who does not see your worth is a gain, not a loss. 
  7. Pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional. 
  8. Forget what you feel and remember what you deserve. 
  9. Stop looking for happiness in the same place you lost it.
  10. If they are stupid enough to walk away, be smart enough to let them go.  
  11. And they say that the heart was made to be broken. 
  12. You can never start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one. 
  13. I am never running back to the person who broke me. 
  14. Breakup gives you a chance to wake up. 
  15. The only day I remember you is on garbage day.
    Savage Ex Quotes meme 7
  16. The harder you fight, the more painful it is to let go. 
  17. If it's meant to be, it will be. 
  18. Stop setting yourself on fire for someone who stays to watch you burn. 
  19. Don’t ever think it was a mistake to find yourself– that you chose to love yourself a little bit more. 
  20. There is always a rainbow after the rain. 
  21. You have caused me so much pain and put my heart in vain. 
  22. I would have loved you… forever. 
  23. This shall be my one last cry. 
  24. Let your emotions flow like water. 
  25. What’s meant for you won’t pass by you. 
  26. A new hello is only for those who are brave enough to say goodbye.
    Savage Ex Quotes meme 8
  27. Whatever will be, will be. 
  28. They don’t know they’ve missed an opportunity of a lifetime. 
  29. Heartbreaks are blessings in disguise. It keeps you away from the wrong ones. 
  30. Nothing in this universe can stop you from letting go and beginning again.
  31. We all deserve someone who gives a shit. 
  32. I’m not gonna be one of those pathetic girls whose world stops just because of some guy. 
  33. You’re the worst thing that ever happened to me. 
  34. You know what sucks? Realizing that everything you believe in is complete and utter bullshit. 
  35. You’re a bad person. Like, all the way through your core. 
  36. I love you so much. But this is where I am now. And this is who I am now. And I need you to let me go. As much as I want to, I can’t live in your book anymore. 
  37. I made up a new dance move. It’s called the “move on with your life.”
    Savage Ex Quotes meme 9
  38. People change. They end up having nothing to say to each other, even if they were best friends the year before. 
  39. A woman could love you to death and never talk to you ever again. Understand that. 

Funny Savage Breakup Quotes for an Ex

  1. Dobby is free. 
  2. Please get out of my Van Halen t-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up. 
  3. Why chase you while I’m the catch? 
  4. I’ll save my tears. My makeup is too expensive for you.
    Savage Ex Quotes meme 10
  5. Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn. 
  6. You were not Mr. Right. Just Mr. Right Now. 
  7. You deserve the ovation of my middle finger. 
  8. You’re breaking up with me because I’m too… hot?
  9. I’m so miserable without you. It’s almost as if you were here. 
  10. You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity. 
  11. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because he’s no longer your problem. 
  12. If people did not break up, we’d have fewer great songs. 
Savage Ex Quotes meme 11

Takeaway

I hope you found some savage ex quotes or captions to use.

Breakups make it difficult for a person to let go of pent-up emotions. While every individual responds to breakups in their unique ways, one of the things that can help is going back into the world again and putting your best foot forward. 

Posting a photo that makes you feel empowered on Instagram and other social media platforms is just one of the ways you can finally move on from the heartbreak.

Breakups may make you feel like the world you once knew is slowly ending, but there is always a reason to smile and show off your gorgeous face. 

Related:



source https://www.womenio.com/38671/100-savage-ex-quotes-to-make-them-jealous

No comments:

Post a Comment