Wednesday 12 July 2023

FBI Demands $300 Deduction from Shocked Food Truck Owner's Bill Due to a Long Line at Event, Unable to Serve 200 People All at Once - People are Angry

A truck owner has had it with the government after an FBI employee deducted $300 from the bill because there was ‘such a huge line’ of over 200 attendees at a large event. 

In a now-viral TikTok video, user Chris Bautista (@bautistud) claims that an FBI agent forced him to take $300 out of his pocket to “give it to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.”

The TikTok reaction video posted on Nov. 23 was Bautista’s response to another TikToker asking viewers to share a “ridiculous thing you had to explain in customer service.”

He says that the FBI hired him and his food truck a couple of years ago to serve 200 people in the Federal Bureau of Investigation in only 2 hours. 

“I roll up to this event, and all 200 of these FBI people roll up to my food truck. So obviously, there's going to be a large line,” Bautista explains. 

“The guy from the FBI that I had been organizing this with starts freaking out at me, he was like ‘oh my God this is such a huge line.’ I then had to explain to him how lines work.”

To de-escalate the argument, Bautista offered to serve attendees premade meals so that they could “just grab it and go.” The FBI employee refused and insisted that Bautista serve the food "hot and fresh to order." but without a line. 

“You want me to serve 200 people in an instant without a line?” Bautista asked. “I’m not crazy, you’re crazy!” the FBI organizer furiously responded. 

Bautista was polite and asked him what he could do to make him happy, only to get a big shock when he demanded to take $300 off the top of the bill. 

And since the truck owner runs a small business, he refused to do this at first and said that “taking $300 out of my pocket being a large government agency doesn't seem fair.'"

The irritated FBI employee then started to "berate" Bautista with "a bunch of insults," calling him a “bad business owner” and "incompetent." He didn’t stop there — the organizer told him that he’d be lucky if he even got paid at all!

Bautista found himself forced to “take the $300 out of my pocket and give it to the Federal Bureau of Investigation because they didn't understand the concept of a line,"

@bautistud #stitch with @doodlegirll I have MANY horror stories, but this was on another level lol. #storytime #customerservice #customerserviceproblems ♬ original sound - Chris Bautista

He ends the video with what he eventually concluded: "Call me crazy, but I guess I just figured that the FBI would have a concept of how the world works."

The video racked up over 2.2m views on TikTok, with many people in the comments expressing discontent with the FBI. “Bro got scammed by the FBI. I'm done with America," one user commented. 

READ NEXT:



source https://www.womenio.com/39880/the-fbi-forced-me-to-take-300-off-my-bill-says-shocked-food-truck-owner

No comments:

Post a Comment