Wednesday 7 June 2023

Woman Says a Guy Who Has Time to Take You on Dates is Arguably a “LOSER” Who Isn’t Going Anywhere in Life

If there's one thing that many women desire in a relationship, it's a man who will prioritize spending time with her, shower her with flowers and gifts, take her out on exciting dates, and cuddle with her at night. 

Woman in pink with tongue out
Illustration. Image credit: Depositphotos.com

However, some may argue that if you're with a man who provides you with everything you desire and leaves you feeling completely satisfied, then you're actually with the wrong person. 

A woman said in a recent discussion on @kfcradio that the ideal partner is someone who is too busy to spoil you, a perspective that will only add to the confusion that men feel about what women truly want in a relationship. 

She suggested that women shouldn’t date men between the ages of 23 and 27 who have enough free time to devote to them.

The reason behind this is that if a guy is in his early twenties and has the free time to take you out on dates multiple times a week, then he's probably not going anywhere in life.

The argument boils down to this: “If you have time for me, you are a loser. If you treat me well and you, you cut out time and your schedule for me, you're a f...king bum.”

“You are going nowhere. Get out of here. I need the guy who won't even talk to me on the phone. I won't even text you back cause he's so busy and rich. You should be in the office in your finance job 24/7.”

It's a common belief among men that investing time in a woman is the way to her heart, but if this argument holds true, all men are going to "die single."

Also read: 30 Horrible Things Men Wear That Women HATE

The video has gone viral on TikTok and prompted varying opinions on the matter

Many viewers were unsure about what women want or expect in a relationship, with some resorting to sarcastically repeating the common phrases they hear when they don't spend enough time with them. 

These phrases include: "you were never around, and he gave me the attention I needed," “You don’t spend enough time with me,” and “If he wanted to he would.”

After what was referred to as the 'favorite take ever' in the video, a one person said that it was actually the “worst take ever.” They wrote, “I was making 32k/yr when I started dating my wife 5 years ago, I make 5x that now.“

@kfcradio

so most guys are out

♬ original sound - kfcradio

Someone said: “I hope she likes cats.“

Another commenter chimed in with a similar experience, stating, “when she met me, I worked a low pay factory job. fast forward I make 6 figures and we have 4 kids.”

Although some found this take to be “repulsive,” they still appreciated the honesty involved and believed that “more women should practice this level of honesty."

One viewer felt that this take accurately reflected their own experiences. “Makes sense,” they wrote, “I'm 25, comfortably retired, and women don't talk to me.”

One key takeaway from this is that women's expectations in a relationship may vary greatly. Nevertheless, even women themselves may not always have a clear idea of what they want, leaving men scratching their heads about how to become their perfect partner.

READ NEXT:



source https://www.womenio.com/43420/woman-claims-a-guy-who-has-time-to-take-you-on-dates-is-arguably-a-loser

No comments:

Post a Comment